Add Shot of Organic Espresso to take your Business Model to the next level CLICK HERE!!!
I was sitting in a coffee shop on the San Diego State University campus and on the wall there was a picture of the wizard of oz like the one below. And in a moment it dawned on me that the tin man and the lion wanted the same thing. This really peaked my interest and I started to ask myself questions… What are the differences between heart and courage? Are there any similarities?
Similarities and Differences
- Heart is generally associated with love and in order to love yourself or someone else it mostly takes courage. Lots of us are searching for unconditional love and in order to have this we must give it to ourselves first. Do you believe you are worth it? What can you do today to love yourself more?
- In order to bring or sustain either in your life you need to be tuff. This isn’t about being right or wrong and once we have mastered either or both it doesn’t mean we have mastered it forever, this rarely happens. Everything changes and everything evolves HERE today and gone tomorrow. Are you willing to do what it takes to keep up with the necessary change? Are you willing to let go and let it happen? Once we think we have life nailed that is another NAIL in our coffin.
- To maintain a heart and courage you must have inner and outer strength. Are you willing to listen to what your heart is telling you? Further more do you have the courage to bless the world with this wisdom?
- When we combine the fire of courage and the passion of the heart we create a life of compassion. What are your burning desires? How can these desires ignite your imagination to create a better life for all of us?
- As we become more and more present we continue to find the courage to embrace vulnerability and the grounded heart beat to follow the purpose and organic path. I believe that vulnerability is one of the most powerful and misunderstood emotions. The reason that I am sharing this is I can remember a time in my life in the last 5 years when I thought of it as a weakness. In order to let go of that which no longer serves us we must put ourselves in a place of vulnerability and trust me you can’t fake this. Maybe to others but never to your. What opportunities are you missing because you are not embracing the ability to be vulnerable? What beliefs are no longer serving you? What are you going to let go of right now to open a path to your next accomplishment?
StarbuckStartups.com is an endeavour of best thought and industry leaders who bring years of experience from wide range of fields.