Business Model Assessment “Wounded Business Model”
We were approached by the CEO of this multi million technology startup with a stressful company culture causing key employees to get sick, quit the company or sabotage success. In a short time key employees stopped getting sick while becoming more efficient as they worked with our business model to leverage the compassion campaign formula to become more profitable.
- Empowerment – Help beings realize that they the only thing stopping them is themselves.
- Green – Show how much more efficient we can be as beings and we can live a balanced life.
- Humanity – Help create a balance, spread love and open knowledge . . . Help humanity see its mantle of responsibility towards all organisms.
Suggestions and Recommendations
- We worked with their organization to open different Compassion Campaigns to help their business become more profitable with reducing conflict that was sucking too much energy…
- We used our StarbuckStartups.com Grant to Gift Copper Bracelets and Mugs to cure inflammation causes stress and stress causes everything. Jedi Steve and his team spent countless hours selflessly investing time with the CEO to heal him of his Steve Jobs complex. Being selfless is frowned upon in the Current Corporate Culture and for this we get attacked daily by pretty much everybody. This being said if you want to do business please understand we aren’t motivated by approval.
- We helped them launch a Bio Hacking Wellness lead by Lankford Jackson program to immediately keep their employees from sickness and limit self sabotage. https://youtu.be/mtkIiyX62Q4
- The CEO purchased a coaching package with Amanda Biccum is a Holistic Health Coach helping Leaders and Business Professionals forge their path into Vitality. https://youtu.be/MzDXhSmZXUY
Immediately he stopped creating chaos and focused on his role and the companies Vision, Mission and Goals…
To learn more about Amanda’s Coaching & Nutritional Packages….
Please visit AmandaBiccum.com
#StarbuckStartups #AmandaVitalityPath #BusinessGutGal
- Key Employee #1 really wants individual and company success and he can benefit from a more aligned Company culture.
- Key employee #2 is a team player who has his eye on the prize and he is troubled by the chaos that is going on in your organization. One of the reasons for this although he might not communicate this he considers your company family and you never give up on family. This journey is affecting his health and as he gets more aligned and healthy his success will blow your mind. Also I wouldn’t be surprised if his current stress is throwing off his immigration challenges. Have him listen to this Stress relieving playlist daily or whenever he feels inspired. To all of our surprise after a 30 minute conversation this key employee had a better attitude and stopped getting sick, how do you think this effected their bottomline?
- Key employee #3 has been a leader on the verge of lots of big things and he always gets scared when things get close to the tipping point. As we build trust with him we can help him rise to the challenge of fear of failure and success. He thinks nobody gives him a chance but it is he that ultimately needs to give himself a chance.
- Key Employee #4 will be slow to buy into this new shift like me he believes talk is cheap and results will speak for themselves. Once he sees changes life will never be the same for your corporate family.
Which Path is the most Compassionate and Life Affirming?