#StarbuckStartups Occupy Wall Street The Next Day
Add Shot of Organic Espresso to take your Business Model to the next level CLICK HERE!!!
Lots of us associate Entitlement with a Generation, a Race, Financial Class
and/or a Political party that is entitled…I believe we are all entitled
and if we are willing to admit it, life can be much much easier.
If you are like most people you probably think that you are not entitled
it is just everyone else. This came to me by observing other people and
what I noticed is that the people that complained about people being
entitled were usually very entitled.
This got me thinking…
Why do people choose entitlement and what is the payoff?
- Because it works even though I hate to admit 9 times out of 10 the the squeaky wheel gets the grease .
- People like to give us things to shut us up or because they fear we might fight back
- We don’t know a better way.
Since we are around ourselves all the time it is hard to see when we are being entitled…for you entitlement may look like this. I have the education, looks, background, family or I have been here the longest I deserve it. Since it is so easy we don’t notice that being entitled is robbing us of bigger opportunities.
What is the better way? Being charmed
- Expecting good things to happen to you…
- Expecting everything you need to show up at the right time with little or no effort
- Expecting the community around you to support you as you bring you dreams to reality
- And here is the most important part “don’t be bothered when other people or situations don’t share you’re same expectations.” Because focusing on this entitlement pushes away what you want or what you truly need.
How do we notice when we are being entitled?
I started doing this and I challenge you to give it a try.
When I see someone who is entitled instead of pointing it out
or get frustrated I just ask myself,
Where in my life am I wasting energy being entitled?
And why is this coming up now?
How can I let go of this experience with gratitude to create more abundance?
StarbuckStartups.com is an endeavour of best thought and industry leaders who bring years of experience from wide range of fields.